UNE American Dental Education Association
UNE American Dental Education Association Council of Students, Residents, and Fellows
The objectives of the student organization are:
1. To support the Core Values, Mission and Strategic Direction of ADEA in the programs conducted
2. To provide effective student input into both dental and allied dental education
3. To promote the advancement of dental education by providing student input into and involvement with ADEA’s activities
4. To stimulate students to assume roles in dental and allied dental education and research.
5. To work in partnership with other student organizations to promote their involvement in the advancement of dental education.
6. To address contemporary issues influencing education, research, and delivery of oral health care for the health of the public.